Attention all Personal Support Workers, we have a position for you! PSW roles are available in Home setting at Guelph!!
Personal Support Worker (PSW):
CareKW is a local healthcare company providing Nursing and PSW Support established in 2012. Our mission is building better lives and shaping our community with dynamic care and enriching careers.
CareKW is growing and looking to expand in Guelph. CareKW is looking for skilled and reliable individuals to join our PSW team providing support at local facility.
We are searching for candidates that would be available for:
The CareKW Difference:
- Consistent hours based on your availability
- Full-time and Part-time hours available
Personal Support Worker (PSW) Role:
- Competitive starting wages
- Continuing education and training programs
- Mentorship opportunities
- Health care Spending Account
- Retirement Pension Plan
Personal Support Worker (PSW) Requirements:
- Assistance with personal care, hygiene, and grooming
- Assisting clients with mobility, ambulation, and transfers
- More tasks to be assigned based on the patient needs
- Personal Support Worker Certificate (Required)
- Valid work/study permit (if applicable)
- Current CPR/First Aid Certification
- Clean Vulnerable Sector Screening (within 3 months of hire)
- Up-to-date Immunization Records (MMR, TDAP, Varicella, Hep B)
- Gentle Persuasive Approach (GPA) considered an asset
- Non-Violence Crisis Intervention (NVCI) considered an asset
- Documentation skills
- Ability to follow client care plan
- Strong communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent Patient service skills
New graduate applications are welcomed. While we thank all candidates who apply, only qualified candidates will be contacted.