Calgary Progressive Lifestyles Foundation (CPLF) is a family owned and operated registered not-for-profit charitable organization that serves people with disAbilities. Founded in 1989, today CPLF is considered one of Calgary's premier service providers supporting people with disAbilities at work, at home, and in the community. .
Our work environment includes:
- Modern office setting
- Relaxed atmosphere
- Regular social events
- Casual work attire
- Reviewing of all staffing requests provided by the HR Coordinator.
- Resource the Client Relationship Management (CRM) tool to learn more about the applicant.
- Develop and Post job ads on various platforms such as Google and Indeed as needed.
- Review and screen resumes.
- Interview and forward interested applicants to Case Managers.
- Collection of mandatory hiring documents such as police clearances
- Coordination between Case Management and the HR department regarding new hires.
- Updating potential staff on the status of their application (returning phone calls, emails, etc.)
- Organizing and attending Job fairs and other events
- Assisting with organizational events as needed
- Other HR tasks as required
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in recruitment or related field.
- Minimum High School Education.
- Working knowledge of recruitment platforms such as indeed and management of recruitment process.
- Familiarity with Office programs.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with a positive attitude
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate effectively colleagues and HR team members.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30.00-$33.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Calgary, AB T2E 7C8: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Recruitment/HR: 2 years (required)
Work Location: In person