ICAS is a dynamic work environment with strong leadership support that encourages growth and personal achievement. ICAS offers competitive salary, benefits and additional incentives to its employees and looks to attract individuals who enjoy a fast-paced environment as part of a great team.
The International Credential Assessment Service of Canada (ICAS) is a Canadian company committed to helping individuals achieve their personal, career and educational goals by providing quality credential assessment services. ICAS provides reliable information through assessments, reports and related services of education completed outside Canada, helping employers, immigration authorities, educational institutions and community agencies to understand international education.
We are currently recruiting within the Document Control and Assessment Support Unit and have openings for one individual to join the team on a full-time basis. This is an in-office position.
Job Title: Document Control and Assessment Support
Hours: 8:00-4:00pm Monday to Friday
Benefits: Health and Dental benefits after 6 months
Vacation: 3 weeks to start
If you meet the below qualifications we encourage you to submit your application with cover letter by October 6, 2023.
- Filing and retrieving documentation and files in/from the appropriate locations in accordance with ICAS’ process
- Providing general information by telephone and email
- Assisting clients in person*
- Scanning documents
- File maintenance and general office administration
- Postsecondary education preferred (or an equivalent combination of education and experience)
- Previous experience in a high volume, document and process driven role
- Analytical, detail and quality oriented
- Process oriented with a high tolerance for repetitive work
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while ensuring high attention to detail and accuracy
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat and web-based software applications
* While ICAS’ office is currently closed to the public, limited in person services are expected to resume later this year.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $42,900.00-$47,400.00 per year
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- What interests you most about this position at ICAS of Canada?
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Office Administration: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-10-23