NOTE: This job is located in Grande Prairie, AB!
The team at Strasdin-Sangha Orthodontics in Grande Prairie, AB is looking for a passionate Orthodontist to join us on a casual basis.
The Associate Dentist will provide a full range of dental services with the highest quality of care to ensure our patients have a positive, rewarding experience and leave with a smile. The Ideal Associate for our team and practice is skilled in helping patients feel at ease and comfortable, can clearly communicate with both patients and coworkers, and work independently as needed.
Grande Prairie is located in Northwestern Alberta, in the heart of the beautiful Peace River Regional District. It is the largest city North of Edmonton, Alberta's capital city. It is a thriving young city full of continuous growth and opportunity.
Grande Prairie acts as a regional hub serving an additional 281,000+ people from across Northern Alberta, Northern British Columbia and the Northwest Territories. It sits as the largest commercial centre north of Edmonton. This is a perfect opportunity for those looking to gain valuable knowledge and experience in order to build their career.
Learn more about our team and clinic here: https://strasdinsanghaorthodontics.com/locations/grande-prairie/
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING:
- Casual offer
- Excellent Daily Rates
- Paid accommodation and transportation
- Highly skilled and talented team of clinical and admin staff to support you with delivering treatment
- June 26-30, July 24-28, August 21- September 1, September 25-29
- Clinic hours 7:45am - 4:30pm
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Doctorate of Dental Medical Dentistry (DMD) or Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS)
- Successful completion of the National Dental Specialty Examination (NDSE) in Orthodontics
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job ID: 3161AD-AB-177
Job Type: Casual
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Will you be able to reliably commute or relocate to Grande Prairie, AB for this job?
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-06-26