Help Desk Analyst
The Help Desk Analyst is the first point of contact for Seradex customers seeking technical or training assistance. This professional role provides product support via phone, remote desktop support and operates within an ERP software environment.
- Responsible for initial triage and diagnosis of problem severity
- Follow standard Seradex operating procedures; accurately log all contacts using internal systems
- Exercise patience and professionalism during stressful situations.
- Receive, diagnose, and solve software problems by giving step-by-step instructions.
- Ensure timely problem resolution to minimize service interruptions
- Invokes problem escalation procedures when required
- Trains end users in selected areas of the product
- Can analyze and walk customer through process of correcting data integrity problems
- Minimize developers time required for client interactions
- Collaborates with development and project management team to increase corporate success
- College or University level education is essential.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills; ability to visualize a problem or situation and think abstractly to solve it
- Patience, tact and the ability to handle pressure are important as clients are usually in distress and unhappy when they call up.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills especially Microsoft Excel.
- General knowledge of MS SQL Server
- General knowledge of manufacturing process would be an asset.
- Experience in technical writing is preferred.
- Experience in Customer service is preferred.
- Hybrid working condition between office and home.
- Must be able to provide own travel to Burlington office.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $43,000.00-$47,000.00 per year
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Work from home
Flexible Language Requirement:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Burlington, ON L7M 1A9: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- IT Support: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Burlington, ON L7M 1A9
Application deadline: 2023-10-06