Service Advisor - Agriculture Industry
Alberta AG Centre
Comp Wages, Full-time, Temp-Mat Leave Contract (Potential to be Permanent, Full time)
Full Job Description - Service Advisor - Crossfield
The Service Advisor is responsible for all Service Admin related tasks at Alberta AG Centre, such as creation of internal and external work orders, Technician time keeping, and processing payments and customer follow ups/customer relations.
Main Responsibilities / Tasks: This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
· Creation of internal and external work orders
· Equipment Trafficking between locations and for customer units.
· Warranty administration and claims submissions
· Customer communication regarding work to be done and payment processing.
· Communicate with Service Technicians for work orders, timecards, job scheduling, etc.
· Maintain Accounts Receivable, (WIP), bill processing, collecting payments, providing receipts.
· Process Technicians daily timecards, for payroll processing
· Maintain records, scheduled maintenance, service recalls for Service Trucks
· This position works closely with Service Managers, and technicians.
· Maintaining Customer files, both paper and digital.
· General office duties & other duties as assigned by management.
Job Requirements/Preferred Qualifications
· Agriculture Industry/Equipment knowledge considered an asset.
· Dealership Experience considered an asset.
· Knowledge in CDK Intellidealer considered an asset but not necessary.
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
· Ability to multitask, prioritize, manage time, and work independently.
· Some light travel to other locations may be required.
· Must be able to meet deadlines and handle a high-volume workload in a fast-paced environment with a strong attention to detail.
· Ability to learn new software programs.
· Ability to communicate concisely and clearly-both written and verbal.
- Stand/Walk/sit for 8+ hours
- Light lifting occasionally
Position reports to:
· Service Manager
· Company RRSP Match Program
· Dental care
· Extended Health Care
· Employee assistance program
· Job-applicable training
· Casual dress
· Paid Vacation
WHO WE ARE:
Alberta AG Centre is a full-line CLAAS Dealership with locations in Crossfield, High River, Stettler, Lougheed, Dunmore and Coaldale, Alberta. We offer the entire North American lineup of CLAAS Agriculture Equipment along with other great product lines to meet the demands of the Alberta Agriculture Industry. Each of our stores features a full stock of parts, a knowledgeable sales team, and a competent team of factory-trained parts and service technicians. This role is based in Crossfield, AB.
Hours of work:
· Monday to Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM w/ a 1-hour unpaid lunch break
· Possibility of Seasonal Overtime
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Crossfield, AB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term contract
Contract length: 12 months
Salary: $50,000.00-$66,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Crossfield, AB T0M 0S0: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- service advisor: 1 year (preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person