Scholars of Steinbach is seeking a passionate and enthusiastic part-time French, high school math/science teachers and tutors to join our team. This role is ONSITE working from our Steinbach location.
As a tutor at Scholars, you will have the opportunity to positively impact students, both personally and academically. We take pride in delivering results that matter to all of our students, and our tutors play a key role in this journey.
The successful candidate will be trained on Scholars’ teaching methodology. Candidates must be confident teaching high school concepts up to grade 12.
If you're looking for a rewarding and challenging work environment, we want to hear from you!
Here’s what we’re looking for:
· Certified teachers, candidates in the faculty of education or working towards other designations are encouraged to apply.
· Previous experience working with students is an asset.
· Excellent English oral and written skills.
· A passion to help students reach their potential.
· Exceptionally organized and high attention to detail.
· Ability to teach groups of up to 3 students.
· Must be able to teach French or math or science up to grade 12, including the following subjects: Advanced Functions, Calculus and Vectors, Data Management, Physics, Biology, and Chemistry.
Candidates must be able to work a minimum of two shifts per week within our hours of operation below.
· Monday - Thursday, 4:00 - 7:00 pm
· Saturdays, 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Pay Range: $18.00-$22.00/hour depending on qualifications.
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 6-8 per week
Salary: $18.00-$22.00 per hour
- Evening shift
- Weekends as needed
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Steinbach, MB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person