Tangle Ridge Custom Crushing Ltd (TRCC) is activity looking for dedicated Class One Drivers to join our team.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Gravel hauling with tandem, tri-drives, box trucks/pups.
- Pre-Post job checks on commercial trucks and trailers (tandem, tri-drive, box trucks/pups).
- Attend and participate in toolbox talks and Hazard Assessment meetings.
- Ensure that all necessary paperwork and reports are filled out properly.
- Ensure all equipment is properly maintained.
- Oil, grease, and clean equipment daily.
- Work with supervisor and other operators to maintain an orderly and safe work site.
- Advising the Supervisor of any requirements for maintenance or repair.
- TRCC preforms a large array of construction services for a vast list of customers.
- Performing work in a variety of areas (British Columbia, Alberta, Yukon, and Northwest Territories)
- Proudly serving Fort Nelson and Pink Mountain for over 10 years.
- Permanent camp location at Pink Mountain and a maintenance shop and yard located in Fort Nelson.
This position is full-time with flexible hours. 8–12-hour days as required; shift work available.
TRCC is willing to work with a qualified candidate on any training opportunities that may arise.
TRCC maintains a strict COVID-19 policy to safeguard our employees. Our Covid plan will be discussed further with a successful candidate.
Requirements / Preferred Qualifications:
- Commercial and/or off-road Class 1 Driving experience
- Clean drivers abstract.
- Class 1 license a must.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective verbal and listening communication skills.
- Ability to understand and effectively execute verbal and written directions.
- Adheres to company Health, Safety, & Environmental reporting and standard assessments.
- Knowledge in repairs considered an asset.
- Safety conscious.
- Detail orientated.
- Team player.
At TRCC we offer a friendly fun work environment and dedication to our employees. We offer competitive wages, medical and dental benefits, extended health benefits, and accommodations. We also offer free parking on site.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $21.00-$35.00 per hour