GEF Seniors Housing is the largest provider of affordable supportive living residences for low income seniors in Alberta. As a leading provider of safe, affordable, quality accommodations, we offer competitive salaries & excellent working conditions for our team of employees, and the opportunity to positively contribute to our clients’ quality of life.
Details: Full time, Nights, 35 hours per week, 10:00 PM to 6:00 AM, 5-week rotating schedule
Schedule: 5 days on, 3 days off
Pay Scale: $18.15 - $23.10 per hour
Location: Kiwanis Place, 10330 – 120 Street NW, Edmonton, AB, T5K 2A6
Typical Duties: Cleaning common areas, dining room and kitchen, disinfecting, floor care, laundry and restocking supply areas, dealing with tenant issues and emergencies as required and other site-specific duties as assigned.
- Strong English communication skills are required, both written and verbal
- Experience performing commercial housekeeping and floor care is an asset
- Strong customer service skills including the ability to interact with everyone in a respectful manner
- Ability to work independently as well as a member of a team
- Strong interpersonal skills with a positive people focus
- Ability to demonstrate responsible judgement in problem solving
The successful applicant will be required to undergo a criminal records check and be fully vaccinated against Covid-19
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.15-$23.10 per hour
Work Location: In person