Job Title: Packager
Reports To: Manager/Owner
Ensure all customer orders are assembled according to Mary Brown’s Standards. Consistently
deliver freshness, superior quality and appealing presentation of all food products at all times.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Ensure all food are built and packaged according to Mary Brown’s recipe guidelines.
- Review daily prep list and maintain level of prepared food to cater to peak demands.
- Maintain necessary supply of all containers and accessories for serving and packaging food.
- Ensures food safety and health and safety practices are adhered to in accordance with company policies.
- Ensures that all orders are completed quickly and served in the right condition, at the right temperature and at the right time.
- Maintains all related work areas and equipment in a clean and sanitary condition. Perform cleaning duties such as sweeping, mopping as well as cleaning of equipment throughout shift.
- Clean and sanitize all required tools and equipment as required – daily, weekly, monthly
- Reports damaged and/or inoperable equipment and fixtures to manager on duty.
- Assist in taking inventory.
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned.
- Demonstrate professionalism, courtesy and respect for customers in all front of the house situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to
finger, handle, or feel; talk or hear; and taste orsmell. The employee is required to walk,sit, and
reach with hands and arms. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. The
employee may be required to push a cart weighing 60 to 80 pounds. Potential for superficial cuts
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee
encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical
parts, extreme cold and extreme heat. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Must have simple computationalskills.
Must have the ability to read, write and speak English or other languages as necessary.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma preferred
6 months to 1 year of experience in branded quick service restaurants or restaurant with fast paced service
Solid understanding of Health and Safety issues
Solid understanding of Food Safety
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Certified in recognized Safe Food Handling program preferred
First Aid certificate preferred
WHMIS certificate preferred
Must be bondable
Location: 1000 Taylor Avenue, Winnipeg, MB R3M 3A3
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time