D&W Forwarders Inc. is currently looking for qualified individuals who are interested in our line of work. If you have the necessary skills, expertise, and commitment to provide clients with excellent transportation services, get in touch with us! We would love to work with you.
D&W Forwarders Inc. has been in the Transportation Business, Heavy-Haul Flatbed and Bulk, since 1953 in Ontario, Alberta and now opening in Ashcroft, BC to serve our primary customer, IG Machine & Fibers Ltd.
We are currently looking to fill 1 opening for full-time Class 1 Driver to haul material from IG Machine & Fiber Plant to the Ashcroft Rail Terminal.
D&W Forwarders offers a comprehensive compensation package, including benefits and RRSP matching.
· $30.25 + 5% Safety Bonus Paid Semi-Annually
· Group Benefits, including STD and LTD
· RRSP Matching
· Load and deliver bulk granules to the Ashcroft Rail Terminal
· Operate custom made b-trains with belly –valve dump
· Use an electronic log for tracking and recording
· Complete daily trip reports and attach all related paperwork for submission
· Adhere to all workplace safety policies
· Communicate any safety concerns to Operations Staff
· Valid Class 1 Driver License with clean abstract
· 2 or more years Mountain Experience, Heavy Haul driving
· Dedication to work, industry knowledge, willingness to learn and a friendly and attentive attitude
Job Type: Permanent
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $30.00-$30.15 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Remote: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person