Maple Leaf Construction Ltd. is currently searching for seasonal ROCK WAGON DRIVERS in our Quarry Division
· Maintain rock truck and do daily inspections for safety and maintenance
· Operate articulated rock trucks in a safe and efficient way according to all relevant legislation, company policies and procedures
· Haul material from excavator in quarry
· Able to help out with other positions as needed (labourer, Fuel Truck, etc.)
· Take part and participate in our safety program
· Keep onsite mechanic up to date on needed repairs of equipment
Skills / Qualifications
· Minimum 1 year experience in operating articulated rock trucks with capacity of 30 tons or greater
· Experience in WHMIS, Health and Safety regulations
· Must provide own transportation to and from work
· Valid driver’s license (Class 5) with valid drivers abstract.
· Ability to work around excavation equipment and in tight quarters.
· Ability to work with equipment that is physically stressful to the body – jarring, bouncing.
· Team player with a positive attitude.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Our employees enjoy the benefits of working with a successful team and we offer a competitive compensation program, including benefits and retirement savings.
We thank all applicants however only those candidates of interest will be contacted.
Job Types: Seasonal, Full-time
Salary: $23.00-$27.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Work Location: In person