Who we are
Vault Credit Corporation offers a wide array of financial services such as mortgage, equipment leasing and lending products. Vault has a devoted team of experts with years of experience in both financial services and real estate. We deliver products and services that meet our borrowers' diverse needs quicker and easier than traditional sources!
Are you a detailed orientated person who can operate in a fast-paced environment and has the interpersonal skills to work with third-party brokers?
We are looking for a Bilingual Customer Service Representative to join our growing team with a positive attitude, effectively handling customer inquiries by telephone, email, and mail to meet the expectations and needs of our customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer customer service phone calls and emails for Vault Credit Corporation
- Problem solving and tactfully handling customers inquiries
- Effectively answer customer queries of lease contract terms and other lease documentation
- Follow up with brokers, sales representatives, vendors, lessees as required to ensure positive relationships are maintained
- Correspond with third parties as required
- Update LeasePlus with current contact and banking information
- Update Customer files, ensure all supporting documents are accurate and filed accordingly
- Facilitate assumption and amending documents as required guidelines to ensure the contract remains enforceable.
- Calculate lease payouts and provide payout information as per company policies.
- Respect and follow processes and procedures
- Work independently within a team to ensure service levels are being met
Skills Knowledge & Experience
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, organize, and execute in a fast-paced environment
- Detail orientated, with excellent organizational and follow up skills
- Strong written and oral communicator
- Personable and professional
- Successfully adapts to changing situations
- Works independently within the team
- Proficient in Word and Excel
- University degree or equivalent
- Salesforce and LeasePlus knowledge is an asset
- Must be Bilingual in French