- Assisting with queries via email and telephone from customers and existing/new relationships.
- Working with key stakeholders to onboard new team members.
- Contribute to improvement initiatives to increase the efficiency of HR services.
- Maintaining and updating HR systems and databases.
- Customer Support (refunds, queries, bookings etcetera).
- Invoice support.
- Working on other ad hoc HR projects and general HR administration.
You will be:
- A great team player who enjoys collaborating to achieve outcomes for all employees.
- An excellent verbal and written communicator.
- Focused on attention to detail, especially noticing and quickly correcting errors.
- Preferable to be experienced with Xero, Google Suite, payroll and online booking systems.
- Qualification in Human Resources or Administration is advantageous
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent, Freelance
Salary: $21.22-$32.51 per hour
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Work from home
- 4 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Overtime pay
- Signing bonus
- Secondary School (preferred)
Work Location: On the road