- Manage and maintain the screening process, including regular training and updating of procedures.
- Tracks forwarded, lost or misdirected mail or scans.
- Delivers and/or picks up mail, documents, packages and materials.
- Assist with other tasks and projects as assigned by supervisor.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to stand, sit, and/or walk for extended periods of time.
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Salary: $20.30-$25.40 per hour
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Work from home
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Secondary School (preferred)
Work Location: On the road