*Position: Medical Radiation Technologist - Full-Time
We are currently recruiting a highly motivated and enthusiastic Full-time Medical Radiation Technologist (MRT) to perform general x-rays (mammography and BMD are preferred) for our Midtown location.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Diploma (Degree) in Radiography from an accredited institution.
- If qualified, Completed mammo I, II and BMD is necessary
- Currently registered in the Canadian Association of Medical Radiation Technologists (CMRITO)
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to deal effectively with patients and their families, co-workers, physicians, and other health care staff
- Strong sense of personal and professional accountability, flexibility, and initiative to achieve high quality examinations and overall functioning of the department.
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Above average communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Patient-focused orientation and the ability to provide excellent patient care.
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanour and work well under pressure.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office products, e-mail and the internet.
True North Imaging is an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, accommodations due to a disability are available throughout the selection process.
We follow all PHO requirements. Staff are supplied with PPE.
All patients and staff are screened prior to entering our facility. PPE is provided to all staff.
Job Types: Permanent, Part-time, Full-time
Part-time hours: 21 per week
Salary: $29.00-$38.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
All staff and patients are screened prior to start of shift and appointment. PPE is provided to all staff.
- ultrasound: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person