Tim Hortons is always on the lookout for individuals who focus their attention on "Great Customer Service." We have excellent opportunities for those that have these skills.
As a team member – your top priority is guest satisfaction. Whether you are the very first person our guests encounter or producing quality finished bakery items that our guests come to enjoy and love, you will have the opportunity to deliver and create exceptional guest experiences. Your energy and passion for guest service are what make you a top team member in this fast-paced environment while your ability to multi-task and communicate with your fellow team members will contribute to your success.
· Take customers’ orders and focus on customer satisfaction
· Use manual and electrical appliances to clean, peel, slice and trim foodstuffs
· Brew coffee. Prepare and bake food. Assemble customer’s beverage and product orders
· Keep records of the quantities of food used. Prepare, heat and finish simple food items
· Collect money from the customer. Balance cash and float at the end of shift
· Keep work area and store clean and sanitized
Apply to this job if you:
· Demonstrate a passion for guest service and creating exceptional guest experiences
· Enjoy working with a successful team in a safe environment
· Have a strong work ethic and are committed to your team
· Are a mature individual seeking permanent employment
· Are flexible, available to work days, evenings, weekends
We offer you:
· Comprehensive training
· Incentive and recognition programs
· Team Tim Hortons Scholarship Program
· Advancement opportunities
· Community involvement
· 50% product discounts while working
· 15% off when not working at any Tim Hortons & Wendy's owned by Corey Craig Group
· Shell Gas Discount Card
· Vacation Accrual after 1 year of employment
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted directly.
Corey Craig Group is committed to equal employment opportunities and providing accommodation for individuals with disabilities. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status in our hiring process. We value diversity and inclusion and strive to create a work environment that is accessible and welcoming to all qualified applicants and employees.
If you require accommodation for a disability during any part of the application or interview process, please let us know. We will work with you to ensure that you have the necessary support and resources to participate fully in our hiring process. Your privacy and confidentiality will be respected, and your request for accommodation will not affect your employment opportunities with us.
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
Salary: $14.75 per hour
- Dental care
- Discounted or free food
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
- Do you have a valid work permit and does not require PR support?
- Please do not apply if you do not have a valid work permit and not currently residing in New Brunswick. Applications from outside New Brunswick, Canada will not be processed.
- Do you live in Richibucto, NB or nearby areas?
Work Location: In person