Join Our Team!
Castle Fuels Petro-Pass has an immediate opening for a full time self-motivated, responsible individual for an Operations Supervisor located at our Golden location.
Reporting to the Regional Operations Manager, this position has a broad range of responsibilities involving operational duties while providing exceptional customer service to our clients.
This position will support the Golden team in being successful while assisting with the day-to-day operation and administration of the site.
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (1 hour lunch break)
Benefits Working with Castle Fuels
- Opportunity to grow and develop your skills while working with a great team
- Comprehensive benefits plan including Medical, Dental, Orthodontics, Vision, A Health & Wellness Spending account, and an Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Fuel discounts with an employee fuel card to use Castle Fuels locations
- Paid sick time
- Two additional paid holidays per year (Boxing Day and Easter Monday)
- Provide exceptional customer service to our clients purchasing store goods using the point-of-sale system, cash register, and debit machines as required.
- Lead a small team in the absence of the Operations Manager.
- Complete paperwork associated with day-to-day duties and safety requirements.
- Complete daily reporting and regular inventory count and inventory management.
- Supervise and Assist the Warehouse and Cardlock Associate with receiving, shipping, picking, and recording customer orders (can require lifting of up to 50 lbs. on occasion).
- Verify the completion of daily and weekly cardlock inspections, that cardlock area is clean, free of snow, oil spills, garbage, & squeegees refilled.
- Dip and record the oil/water separator levels and test the on/off valve on a weekly basis.
- Lead a team of two fuel truck drivers, a customer service administrator and a warehouse and cardlock associate.
- Ensure that Inspections of equipment are done and that the cardlock is in working order while assisting clients with any issues as they arise.
- Create a positive and safe environment where employees and customers feel supported.
- Participate in the Health & Safety Program by promoting our health & safety culture by completing Hazard ID’s, Incident Reports, and Near Misses.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Business Administration Diploma/Certificate preferred
- Fuel industry experience is a definite asset
- 2-3 years' experience in a leadership / administrative role
- 3 or more years Customer Service experience
- A keen attention to detail is required
- Ability to multitask and problem solve while providing excellent customer service
- Critical thinking skills are necessary
- Must be able to perform lifting duties (pails & cases up to 50 lbs.)
- A Class 5 Drivers license is required for this role to respond to any after hour emergencies
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Store discount
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Golden, BC V0A 1H2: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Are you able to lift up to 50 lbs? ________________
- Leadership: 2 years (preferred)
- Administrative experience: 3 years (preferred)
- Fuel Industry: 1 year (preferred)
- Class 5 Driver's License (preferred)
Work Location: In person