Deposit Service Representative
Full time Permanent , Grunthal
Starting salary - $42,525
Why should you join our team?
At Access Credit Union, we support a professional and innovative work environment with a corporate culture that uniquely embraces empowerment, accountability, and trust. We recognize and value each employee's contributions to our success, which is why we offer competitive compensation, 100% company paid health benefits, employer-matched pension plan, continuing education, and career advancement opportunities within our credit union.
At Access Credit Union, our values are straightforward:
· Do good
· Be better
· Own it
· Move forward
What will you be doing?
The Deposit Service Representative is responsible for providing various account, deposit and investment services to new and existing members. This position is also responsible for administering and promoting the full range of credit union products and services and building member relationships that add value and contribute positively to the credit union’s profitability.
- Opening new personal and corporate memberships, accounts, debit cards, credit card applications and assisting members with alternate banking channels.
- Administering and processing specialized accounts such as estates, term deposits, POA’s, and registered products (RRSPs, TFSAs, RESPs, RRIFs, LIFs etc.) .
- Communicating to the member all terms and conditions of any product being presented ensuring that the product is within the member’s risk tolerance and that all instructions are clearly laid out. Proper documentation must follow within the deadlines given.
What do you need?
- Grade 12 diploma or equivalent
- Business Administration or other post-secondary education would be considered an asset
- Minimum of 1-year previous experience in customer/member service role
- Demonstrated desire to serve others in a friendly and professional manner
Are you ready to?
· Be an ambassador for our brand, values and products
· Ensure things get done efficiently
· Go home each day feeling accomplished
· Challenge the status quo
· Build a career
· Continue learning
If you are interested in this position, apply today at accesscu.ca/careers. Application deadline is September 20, 2023.
We welcome diversity, value inclusion, and take pride in our vibrant corporate culture. Our team is a reflection of the members we serve and the communities we live in.
Access Credit Union welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Applicants may request reasonable accommodation related to the materials or activities used throughout the selection process.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: From $42,525.00 per year
- Company events
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Wellness program
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-09-20