Our employees directly contribute to our rapidly growing organization and have achieved exceptional skillsets in doing so. Looking to be part of a passionate, transparent and collaborative environment, then read on! Ceratec is where you want to be.
Ceratec believes in mentorship and coaching, let's both help each other grow to our fullest potential.
We are seeking individuals that are ambitious, curious, client-oriented, and enjoy a fast-paced environment.
Ceratec Surfaces is a Canadian family-owned business. Ceratec Surfaces expertise in the ceramic and vinyl segments has been owned since 1949. We strive every day to provide our customers with unmatched inspiration and simplicity.
If you’re ready for a challenge and this position sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
About the position
- Collaborate with other employees for preparing and packaging customers’ orders;
- Work along other warehouse employees to ship and receive merchandise;
- Answer and greet clients;
- Operate a forklift;
- Ensure maintenance and cleanliness of the warehouse.
- A minimum of 1 year of warehouse experience is required;
- Ability to lift medium to heavy loads (up to 50 pounds);
- Available to work from Monday to Friday from 7h30 to 16h00;
- Forklift certification and experience in operating this equipment is considered an asset.
Ideally, candidates will have certain personal characteristics: very hands-on , well organized and self-motivated.
*Kindly note that only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $19.40 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- warehouse: 1 year (preferred)
- Forklift: 1 year (required)
- Forklift Licence (preferred)
Work Location: In person