Key Role Responsibilities
- Delivery of an effective Customer services offering via a mixture of back office process and product centric teams that may include both written and phone Customer contact.
- Work with team to resolve operational issues escalated by Team Leaders to ensure appropriate treatment of customers and effective daily clearing of work queues.
- To effectively communicate with employees to build a positive working environment where role model behaviours are the standard; where staff are clear on goals and objectives, and how they can feel central to and participate in the success of our organisation.
- Ensure through robust capacity planning that appropriate and skilled resource is in place to accommodate work volumes, including change and peak demand.
- Strong operational leadership evidencing delivery through others on a similar span of control in a back-office environment.
- Proven experience in building strong working relationships
- Good stakeholder management skills and experience of cross team working
- Role model behaviours in line with the corporate personal and leadership imperatives
- Proven planning ability in relation to service, resource and budgets at a department level
- Experience in driving a culture that delivers on initiatives to continually improve service for the end Customer Ability to negotiate, problem solve and influence to achieve results
- Track record of working in a regulated environment and assessing the impact of ongoing changes in that environment.
- Strong Operational delivery experience in a back-office environment
- Experience of managing budgets and / or resource
- Evidence of building and managing effective stakeholder and peer relationships
- Proven success in Leadership and service management through delivery of strategic objectives Experience in delivering process improvements in the line
- Evidence of embedding a strong performance culture, that supports the business behavioural imperatives
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Salary: $20.00-$23.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
- On call
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Overtime pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Ottawa, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: One location