Position: Full Time – Administrative Assistant
Location: Richmond Hill, ON – Remote
Hours: Monday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Expected Start Date: As soon as possible
Annual Base Salary: $40,000 - $45,000
About Medical Marijuana Consulting Clinic (MMC)
Medical Marijuana Consulting Clinic (a Sensi Brands company) is Canada’s leading provider of medical cannabis access and education, providing patients with “white glove” patient care services throughout every stage of their medical cannabis journey. Our specialized team of experienced medical professionals and knowledgeable patient advisors offer patients personalized and comprehensive medical cannabis plans incorporating cannabis education, dosing guidance, product selection and registration support.
In addition, MMC provides various specialized programs including advice on compassionate care & first-responder pricing programs to ensure patients have access to the support they need. Our Motor Vehicle Accident (MVA) program is one of the very few programs in Ontario that supports MVA patients seeking insurance coverage through their insurance benefits. We offer direct billing to insurance providers through HCAI, OCF18 treatment plans, and case management. We are proud to support hundreds of Canadian Veterans and First Responders seeking medical cannabis to treat a variety of medical symptoms and improve their quality of life safely and effectively.
To learn more about MMC, please visit Medical Marijuana Consulting: www.medmc.ca, Good Greens Medical: www.goodgreensmedical.ca, Sensi Medical Marketplace: www.sensimed.ca, Sensi Brands: www.sensibrands.ca,
Station House: www.stationhouse.ca,Sensimila: www.sensimila.ca, Potluck: www.potluckcannabis.ca, and our farm- gate store Station House Cannabis Co. at: www.stationhousecannabis.co.
Reporting to the Manager, Medical Cannabis Clinic, the Administrative Assistant will provide day-to-day administrative support to the Medical Cannabis Clinic team. Coordinating a variety of administrative duties including but not limited to scheduling/booking appointments via inbound/outbound call leads, contacting patients with expired prescriptions for renewal appointment bookings, fielding inbound calls, replying to inbound tickets, and triaging requests as required by assigning tickets to the patient advisor team.
As the Administrative Assistant, you will...
- Provide a high level of administrative support and uphold the highest standards of professionalism, privacy, and patient care at every customer interaction.
- Serve as the first point of contact for inbound leads assigning tickets, booking appointments and following up with correspondence accordingly.
- Maintain booking schedules for patient advisors, nurse practitioners and doctors with the goal of achieving a booking rate of 90% or more.
- Cold calling current or expired patients and booking appointments to renew medical prescriptions.
- Triages requests as required, assigning tickets to patient advisors, nurse practitioners and doctors.
- Liaise with prescribers and other medical and administrative staff within medical clinics or other organizations as required.
- Be an effective teammate and flexible in adjusting to changing work priorities.
- Participate fully as a member of the team and contribute to a positive work environment.
- Keep others in the immediate team informed and up to date about the status/progress of projects, and all relevant or useful information related to day-to-day activities.
- Perform other duties as required from time to time.
As an experienced professional, you will have...
- College diploma with over 3 years of relevant experience working in a clinic or call center environment.
- Solid understanding of cannabis and cannabis-based products.
- Strong communication skills to interpret policies and apply standards to complete assignments in a fast- changing environment.
- Proficiency and experience working with telemedicine platforms and electronic medical record (EMR) software e.g., Input Health would be considered an asset. Able to work independently as well as part of a team with flexibility for effectively coordinating processes and information across related teams.
- A dynamic professional with willingness to learn and take initiative on upcoming tasks and projects.
- Must have basic proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Teams and Outlook.
- Ability to lift and carry 40lbs and stand for extended periods of time for trade shows, company events, etc.
- Note: The chosen applicant will be required to successfully complete reference checks and a criminal background check.
What we offer…
A fun, challenging and dynamic working environment with a highly diverse and collaborative team of professionals with a collective passion for the cannabis plant, and building the next global leader in the industry.
- Highly competitive base salary.
- 3-weeks paid vacation.
- A robust and comprehensive health benefits package.
Diversity and Inclusion
At Sensi Brands, we are proud to foster and celebrate a diverse community of professionals! We take pride in nurturing an inclusive culture that empowers our people to be their authentic selves, celebrate their differences and love where they work.
Our diverse community combined with our inclusive culture, is what sets us apart in the industry and equips our A-Team with superpowers – and this is why, we encourage all candidates to apply for job opportunities regardless of race, national origin, colour, religion, age, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital and family status, disability, or any other identifying characteristic. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site or alternate format of job posting) during the recruitment and selection process, please do not hesitate to reach out.
How to Apply
Should you feel that you meet the criteria listed in this posting, please submit your resume via Indeed. We thank all applicants however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00-$45,000.00 per year
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Store discount
- Work from home
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Do you hold a College diploma or other post secondary education?
- Do you have a solid understanding of cannabis and cannabis-based products?
- Do you have 3 years of relevant experience working in a call center environment?
- Have you previously worked for a medical cannabis clinic?
- Do you have 3 years of relevant experience working in a clinic?
Work Location: Remote