Join the Team
Fusion Homes and Helia Capital, founded by our CEO Lee Piccoli, share a fundamental commitment to defying expectations and delivering an unparalleled experience each and every day. As a 2022 Kincentric Best Employer, we extend our customer promise to the employee experience as our deep devotion to our people propels everything we do.
For us to deliver an unparalleled client and customer experience and drive business with immense growth ahead, we require a unique mix of unbelievably talented people.
We are searching for an exceptionally skilled and driven Chief of Staff to work directly with our CEO and the Strategic Leadership Team, supporting both Helia Capital and Fusion Homes.
As the CEO’s trusted advisor, the Chief of Staff will be responsible for directly supporting the CEO in day-to-day administration, planning, and brand management to deliver the mission of Fusion Homes and Helia Capital. The successful candidate will be an influential thought partner and collaborator who can help the CEO drive the business forward, while also possessing a strong administrative background and ability to build relationships with the Strategic Leadership Team and external business partners.
Click here to learn more about our CEO, Lee Piccoli.
Click here to learn more about Helia Capital.
Click here to learn more about Fusion Homes.
What You’ll be Doing:
- Support the CEO as a strategic and critical thought partner and trusted advisor in all business matters
- Assist the CEO in all aspects of his day-to-day administrative activities including, but not limited to: calendar management, producing reports and briefs, research, business proposals and analysis, and budget management
- Support the CEO in preparation for corporate meetings, board meetings and events with key external stakeholders, including policy makers, strategic partners, and customers
- Prepare and manage internal and external communications, personal brand and social media channels on behalf of CEO
- Ensure key stakeholder management for the CEO including proactive management of key relationships both internally and externally (employees, executives, customers, industry organizations, and related)
- Anticipate and proactively manage business matters requiring immediate attention with sound judgment in a way that aligns with the overall strategy and values of the CEO and both organizations
What You Bring to the Table:
- 5 or more years of relevant experience as a Senior Executive Assistant or similar role supporting C-Suite executives
- 3 or more years in a leadership role with strong people management skills
- A genuine alignment with our corporate vision and values
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills paired with strong business acumen and an analytical mindset
- Proven track record of effectively interacting with senior management, executives, and external stakeholders
- Ability to manage complex and highly confidential information with discernment, integrity and a high level of professionalism
- Highly resourceful, organized and a natural problem solver with a proven ability to work in an agile and fast-paced environment
- Highly computer proficient including advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Experience with various social media platforms (LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter)
- Flexibility to work in both our Guelph and downtown Toronto offices according to the CEO’s schedule
Why You Should Join our Team:
- Award-winning company culture
- Numerous opportunities for growth and professional development
- Exciting social events and Employee Recognition Program
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonus system
- 4 weeks of vacation after just 1 year
- 100% employer paid benefits for you and your family members
- Company cell phone provided
- Discounts on Fusion Homes plus first access
Learn more about joining the team at https://fusionhomes.com/careers/. Fusion Homes is an equal opportunity employer that champions diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We are committed to providing barrier-free employment for all individuals, commencing with the hiring process. Should you require accommodations due to a disability at any point during your journey with Fusion Homes, please contact us via email at [email protected]. To learn more, please review our Accessibility Policy.