Western Midstream is looking for qualified, experienced drivers to join our team in the transportation of bulk crushed sulphur in the oil and gas industry. We are currently seeking Class 1 Truck Drivers for our Side Dump B Train division, in Edmonton.
We are a provincially regulated company and haul a variety of products within Alberta such as, oil, produced water, condensate, Molten Sulphur, Crush Sulphur, Methanol and other products. All our equipment is newer and well maintained.
As part of the Chambers Group Of Companies, Western Midstream has been named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies for the last 3 years!
- $500 SIGN ON BONUS!
- Comprehensive benefits package!
- Salary: $125,000.00-$150,000.00 per year
Applicants are required to have the following certificates:
**All applicants must have a valid class 1 license with a clean abstract. (Abstract must be attached to all applications)**
- *Professional Operation of MANUAL Transmission is mandatory for all applicants*
- Minimum 2 years’ experience driving Super B or related equipment
- Side Dump experience is mandatory
- H2S alive
- First aid
- OSSA (BSO) or Common Safety Orientation (CSO)
All other training will be completed in-house
*Please submit a copy of your current abstract, as well as your resume with related references*
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $125,000.00-$150,000.00 per year
- Class 1 Truck Driving: 3 years (required)
- Professional manual transmission driving: 3 years (required)
- Super B or related equipment: 2 years (required)
- Side Dump: 1 year (required)
- Class 1 License with a Clean Abstract (required)
Work Location: In person