Rene Transport is an Alberta-based transportation company with operations in both Edmonton and Calgary. We are seeking responsible Class 1 Super B, Deck and Van drivers (experience preferred) to join our long-haul team.
Preferred Requirements and Qualifications:
- Possess a valid Class 1 License.
- Experience and knowledge of “Hours of Service” regulations.
- Experience with paperwork such as inspection books and logbooks (pre and post trip) (Electronic and/or Paper)
- Experience driving in all road and weather conditions.
- Experience with both mountain and winter driving.
- Clear communication and the ability to obtain and retain learning opportunities.
- Physically fit with the ability to lift (up to 50 pounds).
We offer consistent, full time, year-round employment, with regular time-off. Drivers work with well-maintained equipment and have access to our safety bonus program and great benefits.
Please apply with resume and commercial drivers abstract via email or fax. We thank all interested applicants, but only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00-$95,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
Supplemental pay types:
- Class 1 Licence (required)
Work Location: In person