Experienced, organized, and caring Dental Receptionist/Floater needed for a busy practice in Oakville. We provide family dentistry, ortho, Invisalign, implants, perio and other specialist services to our patients. Our team is highly trained, engaged and committed to giving our patients the best dental experience at every visit! Our office is modern and fully digital including xrays and charts. The position is for approx 30-35 hours per week.
We offer competitive pay, bonuses, benefits, uniform allowance, paid continuing education and more!
We're looking for someone who:
- has minimum 2 years Dental Receptionist experience
- experience with floating/sterilization is a definite asset
- has minimum 1 year Abeldent experience
- can work Mon (9-5), Tues &Wed (12-8), Fri (9-3) plus 2 Sat/month (9-3)
- the ability to work as part of cohesive team in a fast paced patient-focused office
Please send your resume and kindly confirm that you're able to work the hours mentioned above. We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: From $25.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
Supplemental pay types:
- Please review the hours in the job posting. What days/times are you able to work?
- Dental receptionist: 2 years (preferred)
- Abeldent: 1 year (preferred)
- Dental IPAC/Sterilization: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person