- Sort and organize received items in designated storage areas
- Prepare outgoing shipments by picking, packing, and labeling items accurately
- Ensure that all shipments are properly documented and recorded
-Loading and unloading tires and wheel assemblies into trailer and transporting them to the storage facility
- Previous experience in a similar role preferred but not required
- Ability to lift heavy packages and operate warehouse equipment safely
- Strong attention to detail to ensure accuracy in order picking and packing
-Must be able to transport tires and wheel assemblies in a small sized trailer.
Note: This position may require standing, walking, bending, and lifting for extended periods of time.
Trail Tire Meadowlark is looking for a part time driver / shipper - receiver to transport seasonal tires to our warehouse in Sherwood Park. Applicant must be able to drive with a small sized trailer attached to the truck. Applicant must also be able to load and unload tires and wheel assemblies that can be heavy. Weight per assembly may reach 80 pounds each. Average shifts would be three times per week at approximately four hours per shift. Pay would be $18/hr.
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 12 - 16 per week
- Driver's Licence (required)
Work Location: In person