***This is a full time position located in Headingley, MB our address is 82 Routledge Ave R4H 0A9***
- Manufacturing crates for our finished goods. Operating and maintaining hand/power tools and packaging equipment. Lifting and moving products around the warehouse to improve space utilization. Moving products for packaging inside the warehouse, loading them into delivery trucks, and operating forklifts safely and responsibly. Identifying product, labeling, and packing appropriately. boxing and shrink-wrapping duties as well as these will come up from time to time.
- Picking and fulfilling orders. Use the M5 spreadsheet to communicate the work progress.
- Packing orders. Use the M5 spreadsheet to communicate the work progress.
- Shipping orders and ensuring carriers/couriers pick up the right boxes/crates. Use the M5 spreadsheet to communicate the work progress.
- Ensuring your work aligns with the Warehouse and Logistics KPIs and team objectives.
- Act as backup for the Warehouse Associate Receiving and Warehouse Associate Shipping position. Any additional task assigned by the Management team.
- Maintain working area clean and organized. Improve the facility’s operational conditions.
- Abide by all health and safety regulations. Attend applicable safety trainings to ensure knowledge of safe working practices. Identify and report health and safety issues to your manager.
Skills and Qualifications
· Measuring, cutting, and joining materials made of wood or wood
· Experience operating power tools (such as miter saw, drill, air stapler, etc) is preferred.
· Experience operating a sit-down and stand-up forklift is preferred.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions and correspondence.
· Ability to write simple correspondence or reports.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide into all units.
· Experience utilizing warehouse management systems (WMS).
Required computer skills:
· Must have basic computer skills, preferably in a warehouse environment that utilizes carrier websites and google sheets.
· Microsoft Office.
· Experience with an inventory management system is a plus.
Physical job requirements:
· Walk up to 2 miles per shift.
· Frequently lift up to 50 pounds.
· Frequently lift up to 70 pounds using an optional team lift.
· Rarely lift greater than 70+ pounds using a team lift.
· Stand, push, pull, carry, squat, and kneel.
· Climb up and down stairs (where applicable).
· Must work well in a team environment.
· Candidates must be dependable and have reliable transportation.
- Integrity: Do the right thing, even when difficult. Act respectfully and honestly. Take personal responsibility for and deliver on commitments.
- Teamwork: Build positive, trusting, and productive relationships.
- Communication: Communicate openly and honestly. Actively listen to and appreciate unique points of view and work through conflict constructively.
- Adaptability: Be flexible in your role, depending on what's needed to achieve the team's goals.
- Initiative: Be bold. Seek out new responsibilities, influence events, and originate action. Go beyond the job routine to improve teamwork or performance. Actively expand your skills and increase your contribution. Identify problems and bring creative potential solutions forward.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 per hour
Expected hours: 40 per week
- Company events
- Extended health care
- On-site gym
- On-site parking
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Winnipeg, MB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person