Carlsberg Canada Inc. (CCI) is the Canadian Division of Carlsberg Breweries A/S which is the World’s 3rd largest brewer and one of the fastest growing brewers in the World. With over 100 beer brands in our portfolio Carlsberg sells beer in over 140 countries worldwide while producing beer under license in over 40 countries.
Carlsberg Canada recently purchased Waterloo Brewing Ltd. so Carlsberg Canada includes the production, distribution and commercialization of Carlsberg and Waterloo products as well as various co-manufacturing partnerships.
Under the direction of the Taphouse Supervisor, this person provides fantastic service of food and beverages to our Taphouse guests and is responsible for ensuring that a high level of customer service, great energy and professionalism is maintained.
- Performing Daily tasks such as preparation, cleaning, stocking, and serving.
- Taking beverage and food orders.
- Working as a team with Taphouse staff to provide a positive guest experience
- Following AGCO and Smart Serve guidelines.
- Maintaining a high level of cleanliness in the dining area.
- Responding to guests’ inquiries and concerns.
- Acquiring knowledge of menu items, and features.
- Ensuring proper FIFO rotation of beverages.
- Using POS system, and card terminal for ordering and payment transactions.
- Answering phones
- Ensuring excellent and appealing food and beverage quality and appearance before leaving the kitchen or bar.
Skills for Success:
- Exceptional customer service.
- Able to keep pace within a fast-paced environment.
- Comfortable with change and an ability to remain flexible.
- Proven ability to work cohesively in a team.
- Strong communication skills.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Smart serve certified
- 2-years experience in a similar position preferred
- Reliable, courteous, and displays the values of Waterloo Brewing
- Flexible to work a variety of shifts
CARLSBERG GROUP: BREWING FOR A BETTER TODAY AND TOMORROW
For us growth has always been in the diverse mix of our people, our beers and our brands. At Carlsberg, we want to recruit and develop people with a global mindset, cultural understanding, and international experience to ensure that our organization stays agile, inclusive and prepared for future growth. Only by acknowledging and harvesting from different perspectives and experiences, will we gain competitive advantage and leverage the effect of diversity for business growth. Carlsberg aims to create equal access to opportunity regardless of social identity, and we encourage everyone to apply regardless of gender, nationality, race, religion or any other characteristics protected by law.
Carlsberg Canada is committed to employing a diverse workforce and encourage all qualified professionals to apply. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process
Job Types: Permanent, Part-time
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Salary: From $15.50 per hour
- Discounted or free food
- Employee assistance program
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- 4 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
- Please outline your your preferred availability (days & hours).
- serving: 2 years (required)
- Smart Serve, SIR or equivalent (required)
Work Location: In person