“Food and hospitality is what we breathe, execution is what we live for"
LBB serves delicious dishes, with a focus on fresh, high-quality ingredients sourced from local Canadian farmers and producers. Our burgers are made from certified AAA Aged Angus beef. All protein offerings, including lobster, are hormone and antibiotic-free. Fresh lobster is brought in weekly from our own plant on the East Coast of Canada. We take pride in being involved in the whole process from ocean to table.
Looking for: Bartenders
Our ideal candidate is a hardworking, driven team player who is reliable, personable and easy-going. We are looking for someone with great communication skills and hospitality experience.
- Experienced Bartender (min. 2 years)
- Great with time management and multitasking
- Works well under pressure
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Neat personal presentation
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude
We hope to be working with you soon.
Lobster Burger Bar Team
Job Types: Permanent, Part-time, Full-time
Part-time hours: 30 per week
Salary: From $15.50 per hour
Supplemental pay types:
- Bartending: 2 years (required)
Work Location: In person