Now hiring for Part time - Day shifts
TheKey is actively seeking for a reliable, compassionate, and empathetic caregiver to join our team. In this role, you'll have the opportunity to deliver premium, in-home care to a female client.
Who We Are:
TheKey is passionately committed to enabling seniors to live safely and comfortably in their own homes. We strive to provide the highest level of care possible and believe that our caregivers are integral to accomplishing this mission. We equip our caregivers with the necessary resources and training to deliver exceptional care.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation
Flexible schedules to fit your lifestyle
- Opportunities for career growth within the company
- Paid Training
What You Will Do:
As a caregiver at TheKey, you will play a vital role in implementing personalized care plans that cater to the holistic needs of our clients. You will deliver outstanding care by assisting with various daily activities and managing the overall well-being of clients. Treating our clients like family is a core value at TheKey, and we encourage our caregivers to go above and beyond to improve their quality of life.
Health Care Aides in the Winnipeg region whose main responsibilities will contribute to managing activities of daily living (ADLs) and maintaining client autonomy. Applicants of interest will work primarily with the elderly in autonomous, semi-autonomous, and total care conditions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Establish open communication with the client
Assist client with errands, light housekeeping, meal preparation, grocery shopping, transportation, ambulation, transfers
Personal care including bathing, dressing, mobility, incontinence care, feeding and other services
- Medication reminders
Who You Are:
You are a compassionate professional with a profound desire to make a difference. Your dedication to enhancing the lives of seniors and commitment to service excellence sets you apart. Every day, you strive to impact positively on the lives of those you serve.
Required Skills, Education, and Certifications:
- No history of criminal background
- Passionate about providing care for elders
- A hunger to learn how best to care for your clients
Preferred Skills, Education, and Certifications:
- Driver’s License and vehicle are preferred.
- Previous experience as an HCA, PSW, or similar position.
- Ability to reliably travel to client homes and office location(s)
- Ability to safely perform client transfers with weight-bearing requirements, contingent upon client condition and needs
- Ability to sit, stand and walk for prolonged periods of time throughout the workday
Location: Anola, Manitoba.
Scheduale: Monday, Wednesday and Friday 10AM-3PM
Start Date: September 25th