Accurate Network Services Inc. is on the hunt for a master-class Service Desk Technical Analyst to join our team.
The person who holds this role is the voice at the end of the line providing awesome—not to mention critical—customer support. As the core of the Accurate Service Desk, we count on you to create an incredible customer experience by troubleshooting the issues that arise in a timely and effective manner.
As a Technical Analyst at Accurate, you will be working with a small team of techs to support a select group of clients. We use Autotask to track tickets and time worked, and we’ll provide ample training on how the mechanics of the system work.
This is a full-time position (weekdays from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm) with some after-hours and weekend work. You will be required to take part in an on-call rotation to respond to client after-hours emergency calls (approximately one week every 18 weeks). This role is primarily based out of the office, however there may be occasional onsite work at our client’s locations.
- Bring tickets to resolution to minimize the client downtime.
- Ask for help or escalate tickets as needed.
- Communicate with the client at each stage of the ticket.
- Answer client calls from the team phone queue.
- Update our documentation with every ticket to maintain up-to-date and accurate client information.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of one years' experience:
- Providing remote or deskside IT Support
- Administrating and troubleshooting Windows 10/11 Devices
- Administrating and troubleshooting Microsoft 365 and Azure environments
- Administrating and troubleshooting Line of Business applications
- Administrating and troubleshooting Printers & SMTP settings
- Troubleshooting Network issues
- Strong communication skills to work with vendors and clients directly
- Strong problem solving skills
- A valid driver’s license
Why Choose Accurate?
- Generous professional development program
- Active Social Committee with events you can write home about
- Health Spending Account
- Multiple opportunities for growth (we promote based on skill—not tenure or bureaucracy)
Accurate Network Services Inc. is an Alberta-based managed service provider focused on common sense, practical IT solutions for small and medium-sized businesses. We’ve been in business since 2008, growing from a one-man-shop run primarily out of the back of a car to the 40+ person company we are today. We care a lot about providing quality service to our customers, and as a result, we have grown almost entirely through word of mouth and referrals.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $24.00-$28.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site gym
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Edmonton, AB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Are you currently local to the Edmonton area? (Not thinking of relocating)
- Microsoft 365 Administration: 1 year (required)
- Microsoft Windows Server Administration: 1 year (preferred)
- CompTIA A+ (preferred)
- CCNA (preferred)
- Microsoft certifications (AZ-900 etc.) (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-05-19