Proudly doing business in Saskatoon since 1946, Merlin Ford Lincoln has an exciting opportunity for a Journeyman Automotive Technician in our busy Service Department. This crucial role requires a passion for the automotive industry while offering a high quality of knowledge and technical skills. Merlin Ford Lincoln has upheld a commitment to offering a high quality of service, and we know the key to our success begins with our employees.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Perform diagnostics, repairs and maintenance on vehicles with a focus on Ford models.
· Adjust, repair, or replace parts and components including fuel system, brakes, steering and suspension, engine and drive train, emission control and exhaust, cooling and climate control, and electrical and electronic systems among others.
· Maintain efficiency and accuracy in diagnostic work.
· Demonstrate and champion a healthy and safe work environment.
- Journeyperson Automotive Technician Status or equivalent experience
- Must hold a valid driver’s license
- Must have your own tools
- Ford experience an asset
- Automotive transmission experience an asset
- Competitive wages
- Health Benefits, Wellness and Pension Plan
- Employee Pricing on Products and Services
- Ongoing Internal and External Training
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Store discount
- Wellness program
- automotive technician: 3 years (preferred)
- Driver's License (required)
- Journeyperson status (preferred)
Work Location: In person