Our Line Prep Cooks are an integral part of our kitchen and assist in providing the bridge between the front and back of house. We are looking for happy, humble, and hard-working individuals who love cooking and prepping food and being a part of a great team.
In our fast paced positive environment we strive to create amazing experiences - not only for our guests, but also our employees. Our Line Prep Cooks also receive gratuities and are available for other benefits depending on their hours and tenure.
- Line assembly of menu items
- Preparation and cooking of ingredients
- Work with the Chef to ensure a profitable back of house operation and supporting the front of house with preparing food
- Aid in the cleanliness of the kitchen and food areas on a daily basis in accordance with Alberta Health Services standards
- Support a work environment that promotes teamwork, performance feedback, recognition, mutual respect and employee satisfaction
- Humbleness to do any and all jobs needed including dish, open and close duties as required
- Highly dependable: reliable, punctual, honest, accountable
- Strong communication skills, outgoing and gets along easily with others.
- Ability to remain calm and focused during busy and non busy times
- Ability to influence and drive positive results
Flexibility in schedule.
Job Types: Permanent, Part-time, Full-time
Part-time hours: 20-40 per week
Salary: $17.00-$20.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
- Kitchen: 1 year (required)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-09-15