Accountable to Department Team Lead.
Overall responsibility is to complete all work assigned in accordance with supplied work instructions and standard procedures; including loading/unloading materials and products on packaging lines, moving product, sealing containers or materials, and ensuring all items packed are free of damage or defect.
- Minimum Grade 11 high school or equivalent. OSSD an asset
- Able to lift 50 lbs occasionally, 20-30lbs frequently
- Able to read, write, and understand verbal and written English instructions
1) Completes all work assigned in accordance with supplied work instructions and standard procedures.
2) Collate orders following detailed labels runs, work orders and packing instructions.
3) Order picking, packing and sorting
4) Pick orders as per label runs following quality procedures and complete required documentation.
5) Apply part numbers to product.
6) Works as an individual or as part of a team to meet or exceed production standards and quotas for assigned tasks.
7) Verify picked orders as per quality procedures.
8) Pack orders are per instruction sheets.
9) Ensure all items packed are free of damage or defects
10) On occasion, load/unload trucks.
11) Performs general physical tasks that may require considerable use of hands, arms and legs and moving the whole body, such as lifting, bending, walking, stooping, and handling of materials.
12) Maintain good housekeeping and clean work areas in assigned production cell(s).
13) Other duties as required by the position.
The specific statements shown in each section of this description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria necessary to successfully perform the job.
Job Types: Permanent, Part-time, Full-time
Salary: $15.50 per hour
- Casual dress
- Extended health care
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
Work Location: In person