Winnipeg, MB based U.S. Cross Border Drivers.
Compensation and Benefits
- Full-time, Permanent
- Paid orientation 125$/day (250$ total)
- $0.02/miles safety-performance bonus, paid quarterly (Company Drivers)
- $0.05/miles safety-performance bonus, paid quarterly (Owner Operators)
- Annual Bonus, $0.01 per mile driven (Company Driver)
- CVSA Inspection Bonus
- Paid Layover $100/day (Company Drivers)
- Paid Layover $150/day (Owner Operators)
- Paid Waiting Time 12$/hours up to 100$ (Company Drivers)
- Paid Waiting Time 20$/hours up to 150$ (Owner Operators)
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits (Company Drivers)
- Annual wellness spending account (Company Drivers)
- Dedicated 24/7 dispatch support
- Secure CTPAT/PIP certified yards
Rates (Company Drivers)
- US Team - $0.66/miles
- US Single - $0.54/miles
- US Team California - $0.71/miles
- US Single California - $0.59/miles
- US Team NW-OR/WA - $0.76/miles
- US Single NW-OR/WA - $0.64/miles
- Canadian Team - $0.62/miles
- Canadian Single - $0.50/miles
- (AB-BC) (BC-AB) Team - $0.80/miles
- (AB-BC) (BC-AB) Single - $0.68/miles
Rates (Owner Operators)
- US Team - $2.15/miles
- US Single - $2.00/miles
- US Team California - $2.20/miles
- US Single California - $2.05/miles
- US Team NW-OR/WA - $2.25/Miles
- US Single NW-OR/WA - $2.10/Miles
- Canadian Team - $1.95/miles
- Canadian Single - $1.80/miles
- (AB-BC) (BC-AB) Single - $2.35/miles
- (AB-BC) (BC-AB) Team - $2.50/miles
- Class 1 driver's license
- Minimum 1 year driving experience
- Clean driving abstract
- Current 5 Year Driver's Abstract - no older than 30-days from application date
- Pass Light Speed’s 3rd party Drug and Alcohol Screening
- Direct Deposit form
- Positive and professional attitude
- Team player
About the Company
Building on 20 years of service, Light Speed is positioned for further growth and impact in the supply chain sector. Our dedicated drivers, mechanics, and office team represent a diverse community of professionals, specialists and industry leaders.
What is important to us:
Light Speed prioritizes corporate social responsibility and environmental sustainability as demonstrated by industry best-practice standards, voluntary partnerships and certifications: CTPAT/PIP, TRACE, CSA, FAST, WCB COR, SmartWay and others.
We holds Elite Carrier Status (2022) with Northbridge Insurance. Light Speed was named as the Western Regional Winner for the 2022 Northbridge Insurance Transportation Safety Award (And currently part of the ongoing 2023 selection finalist), continually named a Top 100 Carrier through Today’s Trucking since 2018 and was named a Top Fleet Employer by Trucking HR Canada.
Who we are:
At Light Speed Logistics we believe that our employees are more creative, innovative, and successful when they feel respected and included.
We’re passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity whether it is in age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, or ethnicity.
More importantly, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work, so they can perform to the highest standards.
Creating a culture of Equality isn’t just the right thing to do, it’s also the smart thing to do, to build a better tomorrow!
Light Speed Logistics (Calgary, Alberta terminal) is looking for professionals who are passionate about shipping and have a proven track record of safely and quickly transporting products between warehouses and other locations. Candidates must have experience in the transportation industry, a valid CDL license and an understanding of local driving laws.
The ideal candidate will be able to communicate effectively with both our customers and upper-level management regarding issues related to their routes and tasks.
Occupational Health & Safety
Light Speed Logistics is COR certified.
Start Working Today!
For more information, please contact recruiting at 1-800-397-6009 (Press Option 3).
Contact our recruiter Surinder Randev at 403-389-9091
Contact our recruiter Jaggi Dhillon at 403-542-4258
You can also email recruiting at safedrivers [at] lslinc.com
Thank you for your interest in Light Speed Logistics.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: Up to $250,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- Wellness program
Flexible Language Requirement:
Supplemental pay types:
Vaccination Policy in place
Work Location: In person