RGE RD Restaurant is hiring an Evening Line Cook!
RGE RD Restaurant has established deep roots in Edmonton and is a mainstay among the top restaurants in the city. Consistently awarded as one of the Best Restaurants locally as well as receiving recognition nationally, RGE RD remains committed to supporting local producers and showcasing the best of what our province has to offer. Our restaurant works in tandem with our whole animal shop, The Butchery, sourcing all products directly from producers and dry aging everything in house. We do baking, charcuterie, prepared foods, butchering and wood fired cookery within our walls—nothing is outsourced. We are committed to a positive and healthy work culture and supporting our team to be creative, collaborative and compassionate.
The Right Candidate possesses the following:
- Minimum 1 year professional kitchen experience
- Confidence cooking in different areas of the kitchen
- Experience with food rotation, product knowledge, food handling
- Journeyman and Red Seal are assets
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Eagerness for teamwork and collaboration
- Enthusiasm to work with small producers
- Passion for local food!
- Availability to work evening and weekends
- Positivity and innate optimism
We offer competitive wages commensurate with experience. We offer staff meals, tip pool, company discounts, bonus structure incentives to long-term employees. RGE RD is an inclusive, equal opportunity employer that values diversity.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $17.00-$20.00 per hour
- Company events
- Discounted or free food
- Store discount
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Retention bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Edmonton, AB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- cooking : 1 year (required)
Work Location: In person