Central Place Retirement Home is looking for a Registered Practical Nurse to fill a vacancy. This is a full-time day position and is available immediately. If you are looking for a rewarding opportunity to make a difference in the lives of seniors and would enjoy leading a team of caring and dedicated staff please apply.
The successful candidate will have a valid license and in good standing with the CNO
RPN responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Ability to undertake a variety of diverse care tasks
· Medication distribution
· Recording resident’s medical history accurately
· Taking and recording blood pressure/temps/sugar glucose
· Supervise and assist the Care Attendants
· Every aspect of the resident’s care needs
· Plan of Care
· Administer injections
· Communication with family members and physicians.
Please email your resume and we will contact you for a meeting. Thank you in advance for applying.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: From $27.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
Work Location: In person