MyHealth is looking for a skilled and certified Mammography Technologist who will be responsible to work within a team environment to produce high quality images utilizing mammography digital equipment in accordance with prescribed radiation safety procedures.
About MyHealth Centre
MyHealth Centre is the largest operator of independent diagnostic health facilities in Ontario. More than 15,000 Ontario healthcare providers refer their patients to MyHealth Centre’s 40 accredited locations for OHIP-covered cardiology, imaging, women’s health, telehealth, and sleep diagnostic services.
We offer unique benefits to our staff including Employee assistance program (EAP), opportunity to travel to other MyHealth locations and earn travel premium & mileage, we have also partnered with many schools & colleges to encourage continuing education programs. We offer Sign on bonus for specific locations and provide relocation benefits to assist candidates to help with relocation expenses.
Why join MyHealth? Here are 5 great reasons!
- Accredited Patient Care: We’re Ontario’s only independent diagnostic health facilities that are Accredited with Commendation. This achievement recognizes our continuous effort to provide shorter wait times for patients, faster report turnaround for referring healthcare providers, and the highest standard of infection prevention, cleanliness, safety, and comfort in our facilities.
- Canada’s Best Managed Companies: For 5 consecutive years, we’ve been selected among Canada’s Best
Managed Companies. This is Canada’s leading business awards program, recognizing excellence in private, Canadian-owned companies.
- Great Place to Work: For 5 consecutive years, we’ve been certified as a Great Place to Work due to our congenial work environment, and the high level of pride and trust our team has for their leaders. We believe the quality of our patient care reflects the quality of our team of healthcare professionals.
- Consumer Choice Award: For 4 consecutive years, we’ve won the Consumer Choice Award for best Diagnostic Imaging Clinics in the Greater Toronto Area. The winners are the result of an in-depth consumer evaluation process that involves gathering unbiased consumer opinions, calculated and vetted by some of North America’s leading market research firms.
- Canada’s Top Growing Companies: The Globe and Mail’s Report on Business has selected MyHealth in their ranking of Canada’s Top Growing Companies. This program celebrates and ranks independent Canadian businesses by the percentage of their revenue growth over three years.
- Perform diagnostic x-ray procedures and/or mammography examinations, maintaining all company standards including quality of work and results, test procedures and methodology, turnaround time, confidentiality of test results, and assisting/providing training to x-ray as required.
- Ensure patient comfort and confidence in the competence and professionalism of the clinic and its staff.
- Prepare reports, answer technical questions, and execute necessary data gathering or problem solving as required.
- Demonstrate knowledge about company procedures and standards including procedures relating to the performance and documentation of examinations, booking system reporting procedures, and turnaround time; as well as knowledge about equipment and methods used in other clinic locations, and the amount of training required to achieve familiarity.
- Ensure personal development through training courses and/or training appropriately to upgrade technical skills, abilities and knowledge.
- Carry out additional duties and responsibilities that may be assigned by the clinic leader.
Qualifications, Experience & Requirements:
- 0-2 years of related experience.
- Current registration and good standing with the College of Medical Radiation Technologists of Ontario (CMRTO).
- Maintained competence in position by attending staff meetings.
- Motivation and openness for continuous improvement by establishing personal objectives and participating in annual employee performance reviews.
- Demonstrated commitment to continuing education and training.
- Effective decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Flexibility to work various shifts.
Have a cheerful, positive attitude and the ability to work effectively with others as well as the ability to work independently and treat everyone with respect, dignity, and kindness.
MyHealth Centre offers an excellent remuneration package including; competitive wages, medical and dental benefits, training & development assistance, various corporate discounts, unique benefits, and referral bonuses.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://ca.linkedin.com/company/myhealth-centre
MyHealth Centre welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
MyHealth Centre is an equal opportunity employer. If you require accommodation for a disability at any stage of the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources
Interested applicants are requested to send their resume to [email protected].