Location: Premier Collision Centre – Moose Jaw
Autobody Technician – Experienced/Journeyman
$80,000 to $120,000 plus per year
Paid relocation expenses if moving to Moose Jaw or we'll pay your gas to commute!
Premier Collision, a division of Moose Jaw Ford, is currently looking for full-time Collision Technicians* to join our busy team. As we continue to grow our business, we need additional Experienced Collision Technicians that work well in a team environment, demonstrate a strong work-ethic and are looking to grow and develop. Pride in yourself, doing quality work and learning is a must. This is an exceptional time to join one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies! Step into your future with a progressive Collison Centre backed by a high performing Automotive Dealer Group. If you’re ready for something new & exciting, look no further.
Why Join Us?
- One of Moose Jaw’s largest volume shops, lots of work.
- Great facility, equipment, and space to get the job done.
- Dedicated Parts team for workflow and support.
- We have Production, Skill/Training & Education bonuses. (Credit given to experience, courses and education already received)
- We have comprehensive benefits including prescription, dental, eye care, paramedical and life, disability coverages.
- Company matching pension.
- We will pay for all your continuing training, education, and leadership development.
- We will provide in-person classroom and online training.
- We have guaranteed income to get you settled while you start.
- Assistance with permanent residency sponsorship if required.
- Review damage report and estimates of repair cost and plan work to be performed
- Clean and maintain work space
- Instruct apprentices
- Replace front end components, body components, doors and frame and underbody components
- File, grind and sand body surfaces to be repaired
- Mask and tape auto body surfaces in preparation for painting
- Hammer out dents, buckles and defects using blocks and hammers
- Remove damaged fenders, panels and grills and bolt or weld replacement parts into place
- Repair or replace damaged windows and windshields
- Inspect repaired vehicles and test drive vehicles for proper handling
- Straighten bent frames using frame and underbody pulling and anchoring equipment
- Preferred Journeyman Certificate or years of experience to prove qualifications
- I-CAR training is an asset
- Professional communication & organizational skills
- Mitchell estimating software experience is an asset
- Enjoys working in fast-paced very busy environment
- Valid drives license
$80,000.00 - $120,000.00 /Year
Driving Change Automotive Group is an equal opportunity employer. If chosen to participate in the selection process, accommodations are available upon request. We will consult with the applicant to provide or arrange suitable accommodation in a manner that takes into account the applicant’s accessibility needs. Driving Change Automotive Group sincerely appreciates all expressed interest; however only those candidates qualifying for interviews will be contacted.
We are fully committed to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, gender, colour, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status or any other characteristic prohibited by law.
If you’re ready to give your career a jump starts and experience our “Driving Change” philosophy, APPLY NOW with your resume!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00-$120,000.00 per year