We are the premier foodservice distributor in Ontario. Flanagan's provides customized foodservice delivery to a varied portfolio of clients; from restaurants to schools, hospitals and retirement homes, we provide the best quality ingredients to ensure Canadians have an amazing food experience wherever they dine tonight!
Flanagan Foodservice is Canada’s largest independent foodservice distributor. Proudly Canadian and family owned, we have been serving Ontario for 46 years. We meet our customers' unique needs by delivering value, flexibility and an exceptional customer experience. This mission is made possible by attracting the best talent in the industry and by treating our employees like family. We have been named a winner of the Canada's Best Managed Companies for 10 years in a row.
Best in industry! Our customers tell us their experience with Flanagan is SUPERIOR and they call-out our drivers as some of the best. Come & join our team and you too could share in this recognition!
Join our winning Transportation team!
Now hiring full time AZ Delivery Drivers in Kitchener on the Day shift!
Driver Incentive - an additional $2.00/hour for all hours worked!
What it’s all about:
Our drivers are willing to go the extra mile to deliver on our promises of customer service excellence. As a member of our Flanagan family, you will enjoy an active career and you will experience new challenges every day. The role can challenge you physically at times, but the relationships you build with your team and customers will give you pride in what you do every day.
What we offer you:
What you’ll do:
- The opportunity to be home every night!
- Hiring rates from $25.66 to $29.52/hour + $2.00/hour driver incentive
- Pension and RRSP plans
- A Profit Sharing Program
- Comprehensive Flexible Benefits effective from day one!
- Paid Personal Days and a day off for your birthday!
- Uniform and boot allowance
- Current and well maintained fleet of trucks
- A family oriented culture
Your key accountabilities will include, but are not limited to:
What we need:
- Safe, efficient, and productive deliveries and pickups of product as per scheduled runs
- Delivers such items as perishable foods, table top items, and frozen foods;
- Safekeeping of company equipment and product;
- Maintain top quality housekeeping, fuel economy and efficient run times;
- Perform pre and post trip inspections;
- Provide ideas to enable Flanagan Foodservice to continue to grow;
- Must demonstrate an adherence to all HACCP and Food Handling practices as well as to all Company’s policies and procedures;
- Above all a willingness to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Valid AZ license required.
- Clean driver’s abstract and CVOR.
- Strong customer service and communication skills required.
- Drivers who enjoy working with people, building client relationships, and providing outstanding service.
- The ability to lift between 20lbs and 80lbs consistently while enjoying a job that will keep you physically fit.
- Adherence to all HACCP and Food Handling practices required.
- Flexibility to support 4 – 5 shifts per week and statutory holidays as scheduled.
- Flexible to support Saturdays on occasion as required.
We have enhanced training for newly licensed drivers!
Be Part of the Difference!
All employees of Flanagan Foodservice must demonstrate adherence to all HACCP and Food Handling practices as well as all Company’s policies and procedures.
Flanagan Foodservice Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and has an accommodation process in place to provide accommodations for applicants with disabilities. If you require a specific accommodation because of a disability or a medical need, please let us know by submitting your request to [email protected]
so that arrangements can be made for the appropriate accommodations.