Envoy Medical Centre is looking for an experienced Medical Office Assistant.
We are located couple blocks down from Health Science Centre.
481 1/2 William AVE, WPG, MB R3A 0J5
List of Duties:
1. Daily patient intake and registration.
2. Answer and respond to regular and frequent phone calls for patient bookings and follow - up questions.
3. Manage patient bookings/referral processes.
4. Daily clerical tasks, but not limited to scanning and faxing medical records, collecting mail, filing, and maintaining inventory, record, and update medical, personal, and information from patients.
6. Maintain consultation rooms and waiting areas by keeping rooms tidy, sanitizing surface areas, and stocking supplies as needed.
Ideal Experience/ Qualifications:
1. Previous administrative experience in a medical practice/clinic/hospital/ healthcare facility, would be very useful.
2. Experience with electronic medical record software. Preferably knowledgeable to LibreMD EMR.
3. Medical Office Assistant certificate considered an asset.
4. Experience with MB billing, handling submission of claims and remittance reports an asset.
5. Good organizational skills with strong attention to details.
6. Good interpersonal skills and team player.
7. Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks effectively in a fast-paced environment.
8. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
This position offers an opportunity to work in a fast-paced medical office environment, providing administrative support to healthcare professionals. The successful candidate will have strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to multitask effectively. If you are passionate about healthcare administration and enjoy working with patients, we encourage you to apply.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $22.00-$25.00 per hour
Flexible Language Requirement:
- AEC / DEP or Skilled Trade Certificate (preferred)
- Medical office: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person