We are professional, agile, innovative, and our goal is to become the most reliable source of immigration advice and the best choice of clients for immigration and settlement products and services..
Our work environment includes:
- Growth opportunities
- Work-from-home days
We are looking for an organized and detail-oriented Assistant to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing administrative and clerical support, managing calendars, scheduling meetings, and assisting with other tasks as needed. The ideal candidate must have excellent organizational skills, the ability to multitask, and a professional demeanor. The Assistant must also be able to work independently and be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Provide administrative support to the office.
- Manage client communications, and direct inquiries to the appropriate personnel.
- Assist in the preparation of reports, presentations and applications.
- Schedule meetings and appointments.
- Organize and maintain filing systems.
- Perform data entry tasks.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $21.00-$22.00 per hour
Supplemental pay types:
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Immigration and Settlement (preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Expected start date: 2023-06-01