Role and Responsibilities
· Front desk reception and general office duties.
· Document and Report Preparation.
· Compiling data and creating spreadsheets.
· Assist with accounting functions: receivables, payables and job costing.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
· Grade 12 Education supplemented by 2 -3 years’ experience working in an administrative capacity.
· Office administration or accounting certificate would be an asset
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and Access)
· General accounting and administration experience.
· Experience with accounting software such as Adagio Software.
· Professional attitude.
· Attention to detail and eager to learn.
· Solid written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent organizational skills
· Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00-$50,000.00 per year
Expected hours: 40 per week
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Courtenay, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Front desk: 1 year (preferred)
- Administrative experience: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person