WEC is looking for a Foreman to join our Leduc Team. The Foreman is responsible for successfully running a crew for the installation of spray polyurea liners for Primary and Secondary Containment applications.
Key responsibilities will include (but will not be limited to):
- Successfully running a crew for the installation of spray polyurea liners for Primary and Secondary Containment applications
- Operating mobile plural component spray equipment for onsite installations
- Performing routine maintenance of plural component equipment
- Completing work according to WEC’s safety policies and in accordance with the customer/project specifications assuring the highest quality standards are met
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Spray-In Liner, Spray Foam, Plural Gun and/or Industrial Coating Applicator experience,
- Must be physically fit
- Able and willing to travel to remote locations and be away for home anywhere from 2 to 7 days on average.
- Enjoy working outdoors
- Possess strong leadership skills
- Safety focused and team oriented individual
- Have a valid driver’s license with a good Driver’s Abstract
- Have the following Safety Tickets would be considered an asset – CSTS-09, H2S Alive, First Aid w/CPR & AED, eGSO
- Ability to pass random Drug and Alcohol Testing
What does WEC have to offer?
- Competitive hourly wage (depending on experience) with opportunities for overtime and advancement
- Paid Travel Time & Per Diems
- Lodging supplied while on remote sites
- All PPE provided (except Steel Toed Boots)
- Comprehensive Benefits Package (after completion of probationary period)
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $32.00 to $40.00 /hour
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $32.00-$40.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
Supplemental pay types:
- industrial painting: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: On the road