Next Level Traffic Services is the Okanagan’s latest exciting solution for traffic control and traffic control related equipment rentals. We are family owned, centrally located in beautiful Salmon Arm, and servicing the Okanagan - Similkameen District as well as a variety of opportunities for living out allowance or remote work locations.
We are currently accepting applications for LCT-Supervisors residing within Vernon or very close proximity. Only those who currently live in Vernon or within 50 KM and hold a valid BC Traffic Control License will be considered.
Mandatory Requirements for this position:
You MUST be able to work within a TEAM environment and cultivate TEAM WORK. There is no ME in TEAM
● BC Drivers license
● Reliable vehicle to get you to and from your job site
● Valid BCCSA or UG Traffic Control Ticket
● Cell phone with texting and application download abilities
● Clear knowledge & understanding of the changes to WorkSafeBC Part 18 as of December
2021 which regulations you refer to, and implement on a daily basis.
● Safety of all involved is your number one priority!
● Teamwork is embedded into your mindset
● You have a love for being outside and are prepared for the heat of the Okanagan summer, as well as extreme cold winters.
● You will be required to provide your own WCB approved TCP safety work wear ie: shirts, pants, rain gear, CSA approved 6” upper steel-toe or composite boots
● Minimum 1 year experience is required
● Legally able to work in Canada
What we offer:
● Retention Bonuses: 3, 6 & 12 month bonuses totalling $1,000.00
● Benefits for Full-Time employees after probationary period of 90 days
● “Bring a Friend to Work” Referral Bonus Program
● Cell phone allowance
● Next Level Traffic Services is non-union and thus offers very competitive wages based on your knowledge, experience and abilities.
● A variety of assignments both locally and remote
● The opportunity to join us as we grow, and to grow with us!
● The following PPE is provided: Hard hat, vest, leg & arm bands.
● Brand new Fleet vehicles custom designed for your safety and efficiency with minimal effort
Please respond with your resume through Indeed only. No telephone calls, emails, or text messages please.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $25.00-$30.00 per hour
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
- Night shift
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Overtime pay
- Retention bonus
- This job is specifically for someone residing in Vernon at present. You must reside in Vernon, or within 50 KM such as Kelowna, Armstrong, Salmon Arm, Enderby, Lumby
- BCCSA or Universal Group Traffic Control License (required)
- BC Driver Licences (required)
Work Location: In person