Home to the legendary Blueberry Hill Pancakes, Old School brings Genuine Classics to Brunch and Dinner, with a passion for making the best Comfort Food in the Trinity-Bellwoods neighbourhood. Count on us for revitalizing brunch cocktails, great local coffee, and service you can count on, day and night.
Old School Restaurant is looking for a server (evenings and weekends) to join our amazing team. The right candidate must have basic bartending knowledge and should be comfortable in a fast paced environment. . We are looking for an experienced and skilled candidates with a passion for product and service alike.
As a Server, you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining a clean and tidy work environment during service
- Providing guests with excellent customer service
- Presenting restaurant menus and providing menu details when required
- Offering menu recommendations upon request
- Taking accurate food and beverage orders
- Communicating order details to the kitchen staff
- Issuing bills and accepting payment
- Collaborating with team members, including kitchen staff, throughout service
Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent people and customer service skills
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Responsible and reliable
- Able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
Ideal candidates will be knowledgeable on cocktails, wine and beer. Must be able to work well with a team but also be self-reliant. Smart Serve certification is required.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: $15.50 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- serving: 2 years (required)
- Day Shift (preferred)
- Night Shift (preferred)
Work Location: In person