Sarens has been providing crane rental services, heavy lifting, and engineered transport for over 60 years, building a thriving global business with operations on every continent and over 60 full service offices with dedicated employees who embody the spirit of the Group’s motto – Nothing too heavy, Nothing too high. Sarens is the specialist of the extraordinary in the heavy lifting and shifting business.
Giving brilliant solutions is a matter of honour to us, love for tradition drives us, dedication to safety is our mantra, a global spirit is what makes us cosmopolitan and unbounded, zeal for excellence is in everything we do. These principals compel us to push the limits. Our values are our legacy. We strive so that both our business and our profession grow hand in hand, transcending borders.
This is our great challenge, and we are looking into recruiting professionals who can join us to further our cause. We are looking for a Key Account Manager to join our Sarens Canada office located in Leduc, AB. This is a full-time permanent position reporting to the Country Manager. This position will be responsible for the following responsibilities and tasks (but not limited to);
- Growing an in-depth knowledge of Sarens’ equipment, its possibilities, the clients’ current infrastructure and needs for lifting and transportation services in order to become the clients’ most trusted and knowledgeable advisor on Sarens’ services.
- Effectively representing Sarens, building new and maintaining existing relationships with customers and other stakeholders, focusing on expanding Sarens’ customer base throughout the various local markets.
- Preparation of clear quotes and the follow up with clients after submittal until award or lost status.
- Pro-actively reporting relevant customer and sales data in CRM, analyzes sales pipeline and defines appropriate personal actions to achieve sales targets.
- Achieving sales & business development objectives as set out in the annual sales plan for self and/or sales team.
- Sales experience in a similar role
- Experience with cranes, heavy transport or heavy equipment preferred
- Knowledge of sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Motivated, self-starter
- Disciplined and committed to quality
We offer a competitive salary, based on experience, and full employer-paid health and wellness benefits. Additionally, you are eligible for Sarens RRSP matching program.
We appreciate your interest in this position and will carefully review each application. Only those candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted; all applications will be kept on file for future consideration.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $150,000.00-$165,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- RRSP match
- Vision care
Work Location: In person