CRL Campbell Construction
AZ Truck Driver
Do you want to work somewhere that you will be rewarded for your hard work?
Do you want to work somewhere that has growth for your future?
Don’t want to feel like just a number where you work?
If you are a leader and not a follower and you have experience in Heavy Civil Construction, come work at CRL Campbell Construction where you can be treated with the respect you deserve and be rewarded for your hard work! CRL Campbell Construction has over 50 years in the Heavy Civil industry, and we are growing our team again!
We want you to come work at CRL Campbell Construction. Come work in our family environment where you are NOT just a number, and you will be treated with the respect you deserve. Here at CRL Campbell Construction we pride ourselves on treating our co-workers how we want to be treated. We are currently looking for an AZ Truck Driver for our Dump Truck and Equipment Float. Your pay will depend on your experience and qualifications. Benefits and RRSP pension upon completion of probation.
- AZ license with a clean and current abstract (copy to be furnished during the interview process)
- Letter of Reference from previous employer or insurance company
- Possess a clean abstract from MTO (copy to be provided with your resume)
- 5 years experience in Dump Truck or Float.
- Operates Tri Axle Dump Truck for hauling of construction materials. Float equipment to job sites.
- Ensures the care and upkeep of the vehicle operated as per C.V.O.R.
- Conducts pre-trip inspections
- Maintains ongoing communications with Supervisor
- Loads and unloads dump trucks.
- Maintains a safe work environment at all times.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $25.00-$28.00 per hour
- driver: 5 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person