Green Tractors Inc., an expanding John Deere Dealer Group with eight Central Ontario locations, is currently seeking qualified applicants for a Service Technician for our Earlton, Ontario branch.
The Service Technician is responsible for independently performing complex diagnostics, service repairs and maintenance work on customer and/or dealer owned agricultural, turf, and hand held equipment. Also includes the maintenance of vehicles, inventory, tools and equipment, while providing accurate and complete reports in a timely manner with direction and guidance from the Service Manager.
Performs diagnostics and repairs on John Deere equipment and technology.
- Participates in training programs required for the development of skills and knowledge.
- Maintains current knowledge of John Deere and competitive products.
- Maintains condition of vehicles, inventory, tools and equipment.
- Perform diagnostics and repairs in the field as required.
- Accountable for billable time and assigned work orders.
- Responsible for complete and thorough documentation of diagnostics and repairs performed on work orders and on time submittal of information.
- Maintains a clean work area and performs work in a neat and orderly fashion.
- Follows all safety rules and regulations in performing work assignments.
- Completes all reports and forms required in conjunction with work assignments.
Currently pursuing a License or hold a Journeyman license in Automotive or Heavy Equipment is preferred
- 1+ years experience performing service repairs with Agricultural experience would be an asset
- Valid driver's license is required
- Strong degree of product and technical knowledge
- Ability to utilize and learn new technology, computer skills in diagnostic programs, Internet, etc.
Why Green Tractors?
Great training opportunities through John Deere, as well as internal training.
- Competitive compensation driven by experience, expected range of $20 - $25 per hour
- RRSP’s and extended benefits
- Employee Discounts
- Future Growth Opportunities
- Excellent Team Environment
Green Tractors Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For accommodation please contact [email protected]